Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Thank you}


for all of your thoughts and prayers this week. We are feeling better! I went back to the doctor on Friday and have an ear infection. I knew something crazy was happening in my ear!


Today was our first official day out and about, and my kiddos tired easily. I may leave them home tomorrow with Brad, but I will be at church. I haven't heard of any of your kiddos being sick. Although, I think I read on FB that A. McNutt may have chicken pox, and Ms. Melissa's little girl Alli isn't well either. Get well soon!


I sure hope you are all doing well. Do your best to take care of yourself.


And remember this verse:

God not only loves you very much but also has put His hand on you for something special.

1Thessalonians 1:4 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment