Sunday, August 16, 2009

{CPR Certified}

Look who came to visit my house last Friday!
A bunch of dummies!
They fit right in!
Infant, Adult, and Child


*Mrs Dana Reeves (Nursery E) is a Nursing Instructor. She was so kind to take time out of her busy schedule to teach a class to Mrs. Melissa and myself.

I sure hope and pray I never have to do this!!
BUT if I do, I feel very confident that I could.















After our class Miss Sara brought out her remote control car, which my kids loved!





We all were able to sit down and have lunch. It was a great time of fellowship. Isn't is nice to "work" with friends? God sure has blessed me with friends in the Nursery.
Thank you Dana and Melissa. I thank you both for supporting the nursery ministry.


*In the future, Mrs. Dana is willing to teach a class at the church maybe Spring and Fall. We are still in the very early stages of trying to get it all organized, but we could open it to anyone and other churches. It would be a way to outreach and provide a life-saving service!









No comments:

Post a Comment