Thursday, July 2, 2009

{It's an honor}


I am very excited about our new blog! This will give me an opportunity to connect with you in your home. A way to stay connected "between Sundays", as Ronnie Floyd would say.


I feel very honored, and consider it a privilege that my fingertips are pressing on these keys.


I love your children. I love my children. I love the Lord, and he is my best friend. I put this ministry in his hands (sometimes I forget that -bad girl!), as it is his to own. He has a plan, and a purpose for me. He has called me to do this "nursery thing", and I am trying as hard as I can for him. I hope he is pleased!


I really want this blog to be a source of encouragement. I want you to see your child learning and growing. My prayer is that you will know, see, and even feel the love that the volunteers and staff have for your child and you through this blog.

Thank you all for loving and trusting me.

I love you all very much.


Love,

Tonia
Director of Nursery Ministries
FBC Greenwood


3 comments: