Thursday, July 30, 2009

{Changed with Love}

Sometimes we always get it right, sometimes we don't.
But just so you will know our intentions every Sunday, every child, every time . . .Children get changed both hours they are in our care. If we check your child and he / she is dry we still put the "Changed with Love" Sticker on so you will know that your child was checked. We record our "findings" on our dry-erase boards for each volunteer to see.
I sure hope this happens all the time. I sure hope that you are pleased with this process. I sure hope that if you have any comments or concerns you will let me know. Never hesitate to tell me if you feel we need to do better. I am always open to "constructive criticism". I always want what is best for the children.
We are not perfect, but we all do try very hard to make sure your child has their little lesson, little snack, play time, prayer time, and diaper changing time! Whew, I'm tired!
P.S. If you share a diaper bag for siblings. . . don't be surprised if your infant comes home in a size 5 diaper! Just kidding . . . sorta. . . thank you Mrs. Holland for being such a doll!!
Thank you Team Leaders and Volunteers! I know diaper changing is quite a task!
Parents please remember to pack a change of clothes, just in case of accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment