Sunday, July 26, 2009

{3 years}

Really?
Has it been that long?

Let me explain . . .I didn't have a bright and shiny resume . . . I certainly wasn't qualified. You see, they were desperate so it worked out real well for me. . .just kidding. . . . sorta.

No, this is REALLY how it went down:
I have this thing people refer to as a "calling". Its really just a fancy term for "listening to God" and "feeling led".

I knew what God was asking me to do, and I was obedient. Has it always been easy? No. Have I made some mistakes? Yes, and I will make more. The one thing I do know for sure is that God is with me every step of the way.

Are you hearing God speak? Are you listening? Are you unsure? or scared? Just be obedient. He is already way ahead of you. He has already paved your way. The blessings that will fill your heart and soul are unmeasurable.

That is what is so awesome about God, I felt so unqualified to serve in a church the size of FBC, but God equipped me. He has given me everything I need to do the task before me.

So, the real "thanks" doesn't go to me. The "thanks" goes to God & to you all for giving me an opportunity and a chance.

I love you. I thank you.
Tonia

1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for doing what you do! You are truely gifted in it. Thank you so much & happy 3 year anniversary!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete