Thursday, January 28, 2010

{Lots of Love. . .}




Good morning friends! Notice it's just after 10:00 am. . . . I don't think anything should start before 10 am! Ya'll hear me?




I have been reading Parenting Magazine this morning, and over the next few weeks I will share some of the things I thought were cute and sweet. . .



pg 13


Why Valentine's Day is REALLY a Kids' Holiday




1. Grown-ups just can't pull off wearing red and pink together.




2. We never get to decorate recycled shoe boxes and drop funny notes inside them.




3. Those little message hearts - Hot Stuff! - are way less creepy when given by a 3-year-old.




4. C'mon, a glue-and glitter-encrusted paper heart beats a dozen roses any day!


Cute, huh?


Have a wonderful day.

Please remember all of our sick little ones. I think there are several icky bugs out there right now.



Pictures from Crafty Class soon. . . Lots of Love. . .

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment