Thursday, January 3, 2013

{Happy New Year!}


GET READY FOR THE

ADVENTURE!
“For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”  -Jeremiah 29:11


It’s a new year, and I have a great adventure planned for you.  Come to Me with you a heart that is willing to be changed.  Don’t make the same mistakes you made last year.  This year, try doing this My way.

I know that trying something new can be frightening.  But I also know you, and I understand you completely.  You can trust Me to wrap you up in My Love –a love that never ends.

Whether you are at home or at school, talking with your friends or doing homework, keep Me in your thoughts.  Let Me guide you.  I will take you on a journey that will change who you are and how you see the world and the people around you.  Yes, I have great plans for you, and I will be with you every step of they way! 

Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

 

No comments:

Post a Comment