Let your child catch you doing these 10 things. . .
1. Reading your Bible and Praying.
2. Treating your husband with respect.
3. Dressing and behaving modestly.
4. Looking well to the ways of your household.
5. Speaking kindly to unkind people.
6. Reaching out to poor & needy.
7. Keeping a positive attitude, even in difficult circumstances.
8. Giving honor to your parents and your in-laws.
9. Turning off the TV.
10. Telling the truth.
By Penny Noffsinger
Article from homelife a fresh take on faith & family