Monday, March 1, 2010

{Meet Guest Blogger Rachel Grigg}


Hello! Today I would love to introduce Rachel Grigg to you. She is one of our nursery caregivers, puppeteers, and helps clean our nursery clean & healthy!


Hi! I'm Rachel, and I love working in the Nursery! Seeing all the bright shining faces of your children every week just makes my day! The nursery however is not all I do, I'm also a college student. I'm majoring in History with a minor in English at University of Arkansas - Fort Smith. I love going to school and learning everyday, and I am very thankful that God has blessed me with this opportunity.


I would like to share my favorite verse with you. This verse has given me so much encouragement over the last few years, and I hope that it does the same for you.

Romans 5:3-5 (English Standard Version)
3More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.


My life is crazy. Probably not as crazy as those of you with children, but between school, work, and attempting at a social life I can get pretty busy. Let us not forget to put in time for Jesus daily. Look for God in everything; driving in the car, listening to music, or even taking a walk outside to see God's creation are all great ways to enjoy the gifts that He has given us daily. I pray that you all have a wonderful day and I can't wait till I see your kids again!



Isn't she great? I love her, and I wanted to share her with you!


Have a wonderful wonderful week!


Love,

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment