Thursday, December 24, 2009

{Feelings ~ JOY ~ A Baby ~ New Year}


Hello on this Christmas Eve . . .



How are you?



Tired. Cooking. Cleaning. Visiting. Traveling. Wrapping. Happy. Sad. Lonely. Excited.



Wherever you are. . .



How ever you feel. . .



I hope you feel the JOY and WARMTH of Christ Love this Christmas.



I love you all.



I am so sorry for those of you missing loved ones, or taking care of loved ones that may not be with you much longer. The holidays can seem lonely and hard, and I am sorry.



We do have reason to celebrate (and it's okay if you just don't feel like it right now. . . God will restore) ~ A Savior ~ Our Savior was born.



A Baby.

A Precious Baby.



I will talk to you after the NEW YEAR. . .

I am going to eat, sleep, celebrate, and nestle up with my family.



Love, Tonia

P.S. Never hesitate to call me if you need anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment